Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Talent of the month


Ok so in from Detroit and we have alot of talent here. so i decided to have one person that i really feel like is making moves featured on my blog. Rather they write rap dance or design if i feel like they work hard im putting them out there. and seein that my blog is at its early stages this probably wont mean alot to them but ill give them like two extra fans lol. this month i have to give it to the kid Young Scolla.


Im not gone lie i really didnt care for this guy at first but when i start seein more of him and saw that he really loved music i had to respect him. i recently downloaded his last mixtape Sign of Greatness: Tale of Barack Scobama. and that is some fire from beginig to end. Crazy verses from not only him but all his features dope too. Check him out on Scollasword.blogspot.
Bringing in Rap with meaning and lyrics that make you thinnk and then some stuff that you can just sit back and vibe to. Dude is making big moves so keep an eye on him..

1 comment:

  1. Thats love my good man, I appreciate that. I'll return the favor quite soon. I'm getting my blog re-designed as soon as my designer wraps up mine I'll have them get at you and show you some love.

    ReplyDelete